1. What was the “Journey of Reconciliation”? Explain the causes that brought about the
“Journey of Reconciliation”; it’s objective and outcomes.
2. What were the series of events that led to lead to the “Montgomery Bus Boycott”? What
brought an end to the boycott?
3. What was the Freedom Summer of 1964? What were some of the positive outcomes of
the Freedom Summer of 64?
4. Several women were prominent in the struggle for Civil Rights? What were some of the
obstacles that they had to overcome, outside and within the movement while playing a
significant role in the fight for Civil Rights?
5. Compare and contrast the struggle for Civil Rights in the North and South? Did they have
the same objectives? Were they fighting for the same things? Did they use the same
strategies to achieve their goals?