Trade Policies for the Developing Nations
International trade provides benefits to a country’s producers and consumers. However, some economists warn that developing countries are disadvantaged by the current international trading system.
- Select an Eastern European country that belongs to the European Union (Bulgaria, Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia).
- Provide the most recent economic data for that country, then discuss how membership in the European Union affected the economic conditions in the past 10 years in the country you selected.
- Discuss the economic trade policies would you implement to continue the economic rise of the country you analyzed?Directions:
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in supporting your answer unless the discussion calls for more. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.